June 27, 2009

Form I-9 for Guest Speakers


Do Bible camps and churches need to have their speakers and missionaries, as independent contractors, complete Department of Homeland Security: U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service's Form I-9?


The form is intended for employers to receive verification from employees of their employment eligibility. Self-employed persons are not required to submit the form.

No comments:

Post a Comment